We can stop saying “President-Elect Obama” now because Barack is in the White House. Yay!
Here are the links:
- Tapas at Casa Mono was a great way to celebration Inauguration Night. The pumpkin and goat cheese croquetas were so yummy.
- Whitehouse.gov is a great site to not only follow what’s going on with the 44th President, but it is good to brush on your American history knowledge with a listing of all presidents.
- Stopped by the Serious Eats Happy Hour and then a few went over to Momofuku Milk Bar where we ate soft serve ice cream. The flavors chocolate malt and orange julius were my favorites. I also had my first ever Momofuku pork bun (pictured above). It was so good.
- Worked at New Work City today and got a sneak peek of Tony and Todd’s co-working book, “I’m Outta Here”.
- Read the blog posts by Michelle and Anita, the two writers at I Can Bring Home The Bacon.